- "I just want to forget the pain and the sadness, and find something that... I'm just trying to survive.""
A man from humble beginnings, Ritch was once a poor peasant. When his village was sacked, he lost his entire family and was permantely wounded with a spear through his right knee. The loss of this family left him somewhat apathetic with regards to his own life. Though very practical, he lacks great intellect and has a tendency to make rash decisions, often to the chagrin of the rest of the party.
- Ritch's past is one of great tragedy, in which he lost his family when his village was sacked.
- His purpose is to find a purpose in life, as his reasons were all destroyed.
During the CampaignEdit
- Made a pact with a blood demon, bringing him back to life.
- He first died when he walked through a portal, instantly killing him as the final offering to a blood demon.
- Came back to life after tricking the blood demon into making a pact with him, returning him to life.
- Died to an imp in Omosas's tower, failing a save versus poison and dying instantly.
- Wife's name was Kat.
- Dog's name was Red.
- He wears his wife's golden wedding ring on a string around his neck.
- He has a tattoo around his ring finger to symbolize the wedding ring he would have worn.
- He has a cloak that his wife made for him.
- Good with animals.
- Lost 3 charisma at the start of a battle with a Minotaur after rolling 3 natural 1s in a row and an 11 on saving throws falling face first into a pool of burning grease.
- After making his pact with the blood demon, Ritch starts seeing things that the other party members can't.
Notable Equipment ChronologyEdit
- Ring of Reconstitution - Heals 1 HP every 3 rounds/ Regrows 1 limb which then renders the ring useless - aquired in Week 10.
- Ring of Shared Thought - Gives the user the ability to read the person wearing the twin ring's thoughts.
Notable Feats and KillsEdit
- Week 1: 3 Goblins
- Week 2: 1 Goblin
- Week 3: 2 Goblin, 1 Worg
- Week 4: None
- Week 5: None
- Week 6: 2 Zombies
- Week 7: None
- Week 8: 1 Squirrel
- Week 9: 1 Spider
- Week 10: None
- Week 11: None
- Week 12: Perfect Ritch
- Week 13: Owl
- Week 14: Perfect Ritch #2, 2 Orcs